Kitazato offers IVM needles for the collection of immature oocytes in in vitro maturation cycles. Consisting of a 27.5cm 20G needles, within another of 30cm long 17G needle, IVM needles allow greater mobility control of non-stimulated ovaries. Thanks to its high visibility, it is possible to reduce the puncture operation time, crucial in this type of cycle.
3 Channel Stopcock Valve
Needle with a 3 channel stopcock valve. Thanks to its key, it is possible to regulate the flow, allowing alternation between oocyte aspiration and follicular cleaning through a single channel. Available in an external diameter of 17G and 80cm aspiration tube (other lengths available upon request).
The Kitazato ovarian puncture needles have the following characteristics:
- Tip with echogenic marking. Guarantees high visibility for the correct approach to the follicle during the puncture.
- “Thin Wall” design. Provides a greater internal diameter. Reduces stress to the oocyte during aspiration and allows work with needles with smaller external diameter, reducing trauma to the patient.
- Triple cut blade. Ensures fast and effective puncture which minimises lesions to tissue.
- Handle with positioning marking. Provides control throughout the puncture process and helps to control the position of the needle blade.
- Silicon bung with syringe connection for cleaning the follicle or cleaning the needle. Prevents any negative effect derived from a potential patient allergy to latex.
- Different lengths available for aspiration tubes
- MEA (Mouse Embryo Assay): One-cell assay ≥ 80% after 96 hours
- Endotoxin: <20 EU/device
- SAL 10-6
- Sterelity test (Bacteria, Fungi)
- Cytotoxicity Test
- Intracutaneous Reactivity Test
- Sensitization Test
- Composition: Stainless Steel SUS304
|FDM357353||3 way stopcock||17G||35cm||80cm + 40cm*|
* Different lengths available for aspiration tubes