ICSI (intracytoplamic Sperm Injection) micropipettes are used to aspirate and inject the sperm directly into the oocyte.
Gynemed Injection micropipettes are sterilized for 3 Years, individually packed and customized production of pipettes available on request.
By means of mouse-embryo-test (MEA) each lot is screened for endotoxines to assure the highest possible safety for the user.
||Code||OD µm||Angle||Spike (s)||Unit|
|Code + ID + angle + spike||FGYIC-5||5||20°, 30°, 35° or straight||with or without||20|
|Large ICSI-Spermatid micropipettes|
|Code + ID + Angle + spike||FGYIC-7||7||20°, 30°, 35° or straight||with or without||20|
Product facts and notices
Specification and quality control
- To meet international standards as well as the requirements of the FDA, the ICSI micropipettes are sterilised by gamma radiation.
- The ICSI micropipettes are prepared from borosilicate glass tubing.
- Outer diameter 1.00 mm, inner diameter 0.78 mm, total length 5.50 cm, bending angle 20°-35° with length of arm 0.90 mm, beveled 35°, with inner diameter of the tip 4.50 – 5.00 µm.
- The micropipettes are made with or without spike, strait or with bending angle and beveled 30°-40°.
- A Mouse Embryo Test (MEA) is available for each batch upon request from our website with respective lot number.