A large capacity controlled rate freezer for higher volume storage.
The system's sample capacity is sufficient for most intense process situations.
A top opening chamber, combined with a unique forced laminar flow pattern of the coolant and its cryogenic insulation, ensures even and accurate temperature control at all phases of the freezing protocol. The stainless-steel finish enables wipe-clean functionality and ruggedness.
Suitable for volume cell line or vaccine storage, this liquid nitrogen CRF has system safety protection with a -100ºC end temperature to ensure sample integrity during transfer to cryostorage.
The new MR7 controller offers password-controlled access on multiple user levels. Updates and alerts are emailed via WiFi to provide peace of mind and unlimited freezer profile storage enabling the operator to select optimum processing conditions.
- Menu driven controller, simple to programme and easy to operate
- Unique forced laminar flow pattern allows even and accurate temperature control
- Multiple safety features to protect against power and PC failure
- Validation offered via controller password-controlled access on multiple user levels
- Updates and alerts emailed via Wi-Fi to your PC or phone providing peace of mind
- Unlimited* freezer profile storage enabling the operator to select optimum processing conditions
*SD Card has 8GB storage, enough for 6 million profiles or 80,000 Kryofiles.
The New MR7 Controller
|Chamber Volume||180 or 380 Litres|
|Temperature Range||+40°C to -100°C|
|Heating Rates||0.01°C to 1°C /min|
|Cooling Rates||-0.01°C to -5°C /min|
|System Controller||Planer MR7 Controller|
- Copes with temporary power/system outs
- Time and date stamping
- Programme preview before run
- High capacity LN2 cylinder: large cooling reservoir - extended hold times
Please find Kryo 1060 Specification Sheet for the full list of Technical Specifications.
The Kryo 1060 larger controlled rate freezer range is useful in areas such as:
- Cell Based Pharmaceutical
- Medical Researchers
- Blood and Tissue Banks
- Translational Medicine
- Regenerative Medicine
Explore: Whole Ovary Freezing: Oxford Academic Website