Holding micopipettes are used for the fixation of oocytes, embryos or blastycysts and are therefore essential for all micromanipulation procedures in ART like ICSI, assisted hatching and polar body or blastomere biopsy.
Gynemed Holding micropipettes are sterilized for 3 Years, individually packed and customized production of pipettes available on request.
By means of mouse-embryo-test (MEA) each lot is screened for endotoxines to assure the highest possible safety for the user.
||Code||OD µm||Angle||Polished opening µm||Unit|
|code + OD + angle||FGYHP-80||80||20°, 30°, 35°, 40° or straight||15||20|
|code + OD + angle||FGYHP-100||100||20°, 30°, 35°, 40° or straight||20||20|
|code + OD + angle||FGYHP-120||120||20°, 30°, 35°, 40° or straight||25||20|
Product facts and notices
Specification and quality control
- To meet international standards as well as the requirements of the FDA, the Holding micropipettes are sterilised by gamma radiation.
- The Holding micropipettes are prepared from borosilicate glass tubing.
- Outer diameter 1.00 mm, inner diameter 0.75 mm, total length 5.50 cm, polished opening, length arm 0.9 mm, bending angle 20°-40°.
- The micropipettes are available straight or with bending angle.
- A Mouse Embryo Test (MEA) is available for each batch upon request from our website with respective lot number.