GM501 Flush is a ready-to-use medium for flushing the ovarian follicles during aspiration and/or oocyte pick-up intended for extracorporeal fertilization procedures. GM501 Flush does not contain human serum albumin (HSA), please use GM501 Wash if you required media solution with HSA.
|GM501 Flush||FGY4GM501F-50||50 ml|
|GM501 Flush||FGY5GM501F-500||500 ml|
Product facts and notices
- NaCl, KCl, KH2PO4, MgSO4.7H2O, NaHCO3, CaCl2.2H2O, D(+)-Glucose anhydrous, Na-Lactate (50 % solution), Na-Pyruvate, EDTA, Alanyl-Glutamine, water, non-essential and essential Amino Acids, HEPES, 2.5 lU/ml Heparin.
- Gentamicin sulfate can be added by the user (10 mg/liter).
Product specifications and quality control
- All raw materials are of highest available purity (European Pharmacopoeia and/or USP standard) if applicable.
- A certificate of analysis is available for each batch upon request from our website with respective lot number.
- The MSDS for GM501 Flush is available upon request and can also be downloaded from our website.
- GM501 Flush is manufactured according to the following specifications:
|pH (at 37°C)||7.20 – 7.60|
|Osmolality (mOsm/kg)||270 – 290|
|Sterility||sterile – SAL 10-3 (Sterility Assurance Level)|
|Endotoxins (EU/ml)||< 0.25|
MEA (Blastocysts after 96h in %)
after 60min of exposure (zygote stage))
Precautions and warnings:
- All human organic material should be considered potentially
infectious. Therefore, handle all specimens as if capable of transmitting HIV or hepatitis.
- Always wear protective clothing when handling specimens.
- Always work under strict hygienic conditions (ISO 5 environment, e.g. LAF-bench) to avoid possible contamination.
- GM501 Flush contains heparin which is derived from porcine intestinal mucosa.
- Only for the intended use.
- Do not use the product if bottle, seal of the container or package is opened or defective when the product is delivered.
- Do not use the product if it becomes discoloured, cloudy or shows any evidence of microbial contamination.