Manufactured in Accordance with International Standards and Quality of Workmanship Consistent with the MVE Brand.
GP Series are small capacity containers widely used for the transportation, transfer and storage of frozen semen, vaccines, cells, biological samples and micro-organisms in animal husbandry, medicine and scientific research. Due to their lightweight, portability and lower static evaporation losses they are also utilized in industry, electronics and metallurgy.
- Lightweight high-strength aluminum alloy structure
- Corrosion resistant
- Reinforced glass-fiber neck incorporating high mechanical strength and low heat conductivity
- Multi-layer thermal insulation
- Hinged handle for maximum portability
- Protective jacket to prevent collision damage
- 5 year vacuum warranty
- Optional locking cover
||Hold Time (days)
||No. Of Canisters
||Canister OD (mm)
||Canister Height (mm)|