The MVE 1500 and 1800 Vario Series Cryogenic Freezers are the Innovative and Energy Efficient Alternative for Ultra Low Temperature Cryogenic Storage.
The Vario Future Proofs Your Freezer Temperature Selection Taking the Risk Out of Your Decision Making.
The completely dry sample storage area maintains a user-defined temperature anywhere between -20°C and -150°C. The MVE Variō Series cryogenic freezer significantly reduces the possibility of sample contamination via contact with LN2, while providing the safety margin and consistent temperature profile, even with the lid open, that is associated with LN2 based cryogenic freezer storage. The MVE Variō Series cryogenic freezers are able to provide all of this with less than 1% of the power consumption and approximately 70% overall operating cost savings when compared to the leading mechanical freezers. The available conversion kit allows the Vario to operate as a High Efficiency -190C freezer.
- Approximately 70% operating cost savings compared to leading mechanical freezers (-80 °C)
- Less than 1% of the electricity consumption compared to leading mechanical freezers (-80 °C)
- Consistent temperature profile, even with lid open
- May be converted to High Efficiency -190C freezer
- Improved processing time, minimal increase in temperature when warm samples are introduced into the cryogenic freezer
- No thermal load; no heat introduced into room and no additional HVAC required
- 2 year warranty on parts
- 5 year warranty on vacuum
|Vario Series Model||1536P||1539R||1879P||1881R||1894R|
|1.2 & 2mm Vials||36,400||39,000||79,950||81,900||94,500|
|Large Racks (100 cell boxes)||24||26||54||60||60|
|Mini Racks (25 cell boxes)||16||16||30||12||12|
|LN2 Usage at -80°C (litres)||9||9||15||15||15|
|Power Consumption (W)||8||8||8||8||8|