Range of Options for Safe Domestic and International Transportation of Biological Samples and Blood Bags.
MVE Protective Shipping Containers may be used to ship your samples with a “non-hazardous" classification throughout the world, thus reducing costs and helping to assure sample viability.
MVE Vapor Shipper Series Features
MVE Vapor Shipper Series are designed for the safe transportation of biological samples at cryogenic (-150°C or colder) temperatures and utilize an advanced QWick Charge material that charges with liquid nitrogen in fewer than two hours, providing the capacity for same-day vapor shipping.
All dewars are manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum and employ a hydrophobic compound which absorbs the liquid nitrogen to ensure dry, spill-free vapor-phase shipping.
The MVE CryoShipper 2000 is engineered specifically to ship large quantities of 1.2 and 2.0 mL vials. The new design can also store samples in liquid nitrogen after arrival at its destination.
|No. of Square Racks||4|
|No. of Boxes per Rack||5|
|No. of 1.2 & 2.0 ml. vials (100/box)||2000|
|LN2 Capacity w/o Inventory (L est.)||65.0|
|Static Evaporation Rate* (L/day)||0.79|
|Static Holding Time* (days)||15|
|Neck Opening – in. (mm)||8.5 (216)|
|Overall Height – in. (mm)||27.2 (692)|
|Outer Diameter – in. (mm)||22.0 (559)|
|Weight Empty – lb. (kg)||65 (29.5)|
|Weight Charged – vapor lb. (kg)||95 (43.1)|
|Weight Full – lb. (kg)||185 (83.9)|
|Protective Shipping Container (Part No.)||12875162|
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by th enature of container use, atmospheric conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.
- Charges in 2 hours
- Large capacity vapor shipments
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- -150°C or colder
- Protective shipping container available
- Datalogger accessory is available
- Charges in under 2 hours
- Safe for international shipping; IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Exempt (Special Provision A152)