Vitrification and Warming Media
The revolutionary device by Kitazato has been applied in over 1,500,000 clinical cases for oocytes and embryos with this method of cryopreservation during the last decade, obtaining excellent results in over 90 countries and 2,200 assisted reproduction centres. The Cryotop® method is simple, safe, universal and easy to apply for everyone.
The composition of the Kitazato media is entirely synthetic. Among the components, the following are notable:
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose (HPC) prevents the risk of contamination, increases the rate of survival in hatched blastocysts and reduces mechanical stress during warming.
- Trehalose functions as an osmotic agent in place of sucrose. It provides greater safety in the process, improving the protection of the cellular membranes.
- The incorporation of gentamicin prolongs the sterility of the media, guaranteeing greater safety in handling the solutions.
The VT601 Vitrification media allow up to 5 procedures to be carried out and consist of:
- 1.5 ml Basic Solution vial (BS)
- 1.5 ml Equilibrated Solution vial (ES)
- 2 x 1.5 ml Vitrification Solution vial (VS)
The VT602 Thawing media allow up to 4 procedures to be carried out and consist of:
- 2 x 4 ml Thawing Solution vial (TS)
- 4 ml Diluent Solution vial (DS)
- 4 ml Washing Solution vial (WS)
All vitrification media must be kept between 2ºC and 8ºC.
VT601 and VT602 have a shelf life of 12 months.
Highest survival rates
Cryotop® Method offers excellent survival rates for oocytes and embryos in all stages of development, reported in numerous clinical publications with the largest study samples in the whole sector
Cryotop® Survival rates in human specimen
Exclusively designed to follow the vitrification protocol with comfort; offers two slots to support the Cryotop®, allowing those who wish to carry out loading specimens statically. Has a flat base which allows the use of traceability labels.
Designed to contain the liquid nitrogen during vitrification. Metallic cover for the interior also available, allowing sterilisation before use.
Block of aluminium with three preset positions; guarantees success in the insertion and sealing process as well as the effective extraction of the Cryotop® from the straw during warming.
Allows the external straw to be cut during the vitrification and warming processes.
With a rapid application it allows the easy sealing of the external straw of the Cryotop® SC.
|FDM81125||CR SC-Y||Cryotop® SC Yellow|
|FDM81124||CR SC-B||Cryotop® SC Blue|
|FDM81123||CR SC-W||Cryotop® SC White|
|FDM81122||CR SC-R||Cryotop® SC Red|
|FDM81121||CR SC-G||Cryotop® SC Green|
|FDM83018||K-3||Reproplate 3 well (pack of 10)|
|FDM83020||K-6||Reproplate 6 well (pack of 10)|
|FDM83021||K-6 SINGLE||Reproplate (Single packaging)*|
|FDM94123||SET RACK-L||Cooling Rack+Steel Box-Large|
|FDM94122||SET RACK-S||Cooling Rack+Steel Box-Short|
|FDM84115||BLOCK SC||Aluminium Block for Cryotop® SC|
|FDM84117||CUTTER SC||Straw Cutter for Cryotop® SC|
|FDM84119||HEAT SEALER||Heat Sealer for Cryotop® SC|
* Minimum order quantity of 20 units