A double channel needle which allows the aspiration of oocytes and flushing of the follicle in the same procedure, through different channels.
The double lumen needle has two channels in its interior. The central channel, with a larger diameter, allows the aspiration of the oocytes and the follicular fluid. The secondary channel allows the flushing of sterilizing agent for cleaning the follicle.
The Kitazato ovarian puncture needles have the following characteristics:
- Tip with echogenic marking. Guarantees a high visibility for correct approach to the follicle. The absence of embossment on its echogenic marking offers the minimum resistance when penetrating the ovarian tissue.
- Triple cut blade. Ensures fast and effective puncture which minimises lesions to tissue.
- Handle with positioning marking. Provides control throughout the puncture process and helps to control the position of the needle blade.
- Silicon bung with syringe connection for cleaning the follicle or cleaning the needle. Prevents any negative effect derived from a potential patient allergy to latex.
- MEA (Mouse Embryo Assay): One-cell assay ≥ 80% after 96 hours
- Endotoxin: <20 EU/device
- SAL 10-6
- Sterelity test (Bacteria, Fungi)
- Cytotoxicity Test
- Intracutaneous Reactivity Test
- Sensitization Test
- Composition: Stainless Steel SUS304
|FDM376350||Double Lumen||16G||35cm||100cm + 80cm (flushing)|
|FDM377350||Double Lumen||17G||35cm||100cm + 80cm (flushing)|
|FDM378350||Double Lumen||18G||35cm||100cm + 80cm (flushing)|