For the past forty years, Planer has provided the scientific world with reliable laboratory equipment to help scientists care for their valuable samples.
Our range of controlled rate freezers provides reliable solutions with a precise environment that can lead to better yields and better results. Our freezers come in a variety of sizes whether you need to freeze one straw or 8,000 vials.
- Improved cell viability – precise profile freezing
- Traceability -compliant recording of freezing run
- Repeatability -user definable freezing profiles
- High throughput for larger sample numbers – our extra large freezers have a large chamber, with racking system
The Planer benchtop incubator BT37 provides an unparalleled uniformity of environment, in terms of temperature and CO2 levels to help you improve your success rates..
- Best in class in vitro environment, with rapid gas and temperature recovery times
- Ensures optimal growth conditions with chamber uniformity of +/- 0.2 across a petri dish
- Humidity – users have the option whether to use with or without humidity
- Sample protection - built-in battery back-up
WithPlaneralarms and monitoring systems, you can relax, knowing that you will be alerted should there be an important change in environment. Laboratory equipment, whether it is from Planer or another manufacturer, can be easily integrated with our monitoring and alarm systems.
- Assists compliance with full audit trails and granular alarm reporting
- Easy to install, using either wireless or wired sensors
- Flexible. You choose how you wish to be alerted – either on your phone, smartphone, tablet or desktop. The choice is yours.
Having an effective inventory system to keep track of your frozen samples is essential. Pro-Curo software, offered by Planer, is a simple, off the shelf solution that can be quickly adapted to needs of your laboratory. With around the clock telephone support, line, online videos and the facility to import existing sample data you can quickly get the system up and running to manage your projects.
- Compliancy – helps you remain compliant with full audit trails
- Ease of use – Pro-Curo is an off the shelf solution that can be quickly customised to your needs
- Traceability of your samples – keep track and manage your samples
If you would like to find out more about the full range of Planer laboratory equipment, please do get in touch