For over forty years, Planer has been providing a range of laboratory equipment to support the medical world in developing and fine-tuning advances in IVF. We are proud of the role our equipment has played over the years in the IVF success stories around the world.
The Planer range of controlled rate freezers provides reliable solutions that you can trust.
- Proven cell viability
- Outstanding traceability
- Complete user control of freezing process
Our humidity controlled benchtop incubator, the BT37, provides an unparalleled uniformity of environment, in terms of temperature and CO2 levels to help you improve your success rates.
- Best in class in vitro environment, with rapid gas and temperature recovery times
- Ensures optimal growth conditions with chamber uniformity of +/- 0.2 across a petri dish
- Peace of mind thanks to the clear visual status indicators and easy integration with independent and/or remote monitoring
- Sample protection - built-in battery back-up
The Planer alarms and monitoring systems give you peace of mind, so you know that you will be alerted should there be an important change in environment. Laboratory equipment can be easily integrated with our hardwired and wireless monitoring and alarm systems.
- Assists compliance with full audit trails and granular alarm reporting
- Simple to install, using either wireless or wired sensors
- Easy and flexible monitoring with alerts on your choice of device – phone, smartphone, tablet or desktop
Having a good inventory system to keep track of your frozen samples is essential.
Pro-Curo software is a simple, off the shelf solution that can be quickly tailored to the needs of your laboratory. With a 24/7 telephone help line, online videos and the facility to import existing sample data you can quickly get the system up and running to manage your projects.
- Compliancy – helps you remain compliant with full audit trails
- Ease of use – Pro-Curo is an off the shelf solution that can be quickly customised to your needs
- Traceability of your samples – keep track and manage your samples
To find out more about the full range of Planer equipment and to discuss your requirements, please get in touch