Benefit from the protection of the fully featured O2NE+ Oxygen Level Monitor and alarm unit complete with a 7 year sensor life.
The use of inert and speciality gases is common in many medical applications including.
- Breathing observation – Asthma, Emphysema (Helium)
- Tissue preservation
- MRI rooms (Helium is used as a coolant for a superconductors in MRI machines)
- Cryopreservation (LN2 used for blood, sperm and egg preservation)
- Deep freeze – pathology
- Cancer treatment (Argon lasers)
Should there be a leak or build-up of these gases, which are both colourless and odourless, in a confined space this will deplete the level of oxygen and can pose a danger to employees and visitors your workplace.
The O2NE+ provides two audio visual alarms which are pre-set at 19.5% & 18% (but can be adjusted) to warn personnel of a potential leak which may cause the O2 levels to deplete to a dangerous level.
The O2NE+ main senor unit is wall mounted at normal working head height in the area/s recommended as a result of risk assessment. The repeater unit/s are then sited at the entrance/s to the area to let staff or visitors know if it is safe to enter or not.
- Long life O2 sensor - Can last up to 7 years*
- Simple Calibration - The O2NE+ can be calibrated on "pure air" which is easy to source and ship globally and affordable too
- Minimal maintenance - Unlike other oxygen monitors the O2NE+ only needs calibrating every 18 months and the sensor does not need changing every 2 years
- "Plug and play" - The O2NE+ is easily wall-mounted and basic installation does not require a qualified electrician
- Repeater Included - The O2NE+ comes complete a repeater which is to be placed at the entrance to provide and early warning before entering the room
- Suitable for use with helium - The presence of helium can affect the readings of most O2 monitors but the O2NE+ will provide accurate, reliable readings if helium is one of the gases you are concerned about
- No risk of accidental calibration The O2NE+ does not allow the user to calibrate it using ambient air. A certified calibration gas must be passed over the sensor at 18 month periods. This is a safety feature which prevents a potentially false calibration being made.
Measurement technique: O2 - partial pressure electrochemical cell with atmospheric pressure compensation
Range: O2: 0.1 to 25.0%
Accuracy: Better than ± 0.75% O2 over 5.0 to 25.0% O2 Better than ± 1.00% O2 over 0.1 to 5.0% O2
Response time (T90): O2 - 60 seconds
Warmup time: 30 seconds
Expected sensor life: 7 years*
Sensor warranty: 2 years
Sensor calibration period: 1.5 years
Analyser type: Fixed
Supply voltage: 230V AC, 110V AC, 9 to 24V DC
Operating temp: 0 to 40 °C Power consumption: < 5 Watts
Display: 4 digit LCD
Dimensions: Analyser 175 x 110 x 75mm Repeater 72 x 170 x 45mm
IP Rating: Analyser IP65 Repeater IP65 (quick connect IP43)
Sounder: 85dbA @ 10cm
Alarms: 18.0% Alarm 19.5% Alarm
Options: 4 to 20mA, 0 to 1V, 2 x relays
Warranty: 2 years
Approvals: EMC Directive 89/336/EEC (EN50270:1999, EN61000-63:2001+A11:2004) Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC (BS EN 61010-1:2001, IEC 61010-1(2ed)) AS61010.1-2003 (Australia & New Zealand) CSA (cCSAus), Master Contract 239512, Certificate 1909026
|Description||New Planer Part Number (Planer Branded)|
|O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 Year Sensor Life, Repeater, UK Plug, 230V||FANXAX1BK10X55QXY30|
|O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 year Sensor Life, Repeater, UK Plug, 230V, 4-20mA output||FANXAX1BK10X55Q4Y30|
|O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 Year Sensor Life, Repeater, Euro Plug, 230V||FANXAX1BK10X11QXY30|
|O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 year Sensor Life, Repeater, Euro Plug, 230V, 4-20mA output||FANXAX1BK10X11Q4Y30|
|O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 Year Sensor Life, Repeater, US Plug, 110V||FANXAX1BK10X56QXY30|
|O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 year Sensor Life, Repeater, US Plug, 110V, 4-20mA output||FANXAX1BK10X56Q4Y30|
|O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 Year Sensor Life, Repeater, Australia Plug, 230V||FANXAX1BK10X20QXY30|
|O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 year Sensor Life, Repeater, Australia Plug, 230V, 4-20mA output||FANXAX1BK10X20Q4Y30|
As part of our policy of continuous improvement we reserve the right to upgrade or change specifications without prior notice.