A medium-capacity controlled rate freezer; ideal for the IVF, ART and Research Laboratories.
Menu driven with fast cooling rates, controlled heating, and multiple safety features.
Repeatability, consistent results, and data recording are available from this reliable system used to freeze biological samples prior to long term cryostorage.
The new MR7 controller offers password-controlled access on multiple user levels. Updates and alerts are emailed via WiFi to provide peace of mind and unlimited freezer profile storage enabling the operator to select optimum processing conditions.
Controlled freezers give consistent results with validated high post-thaw viability.
The equipment is available in a Medical Device and non-Medical Device version.
- Simple to use through easy menus
- Multiple safety features to accommodate power and PC failure
- The -180°C end temperature helps sample integrity during transfers
- User changeable protocols allow technique updates
- Validation offered via controller password-controlled access on multiple user levels
- Updates and alerts emailed via Wi-Fi to your PC or phone providing peace of mind
- Unlimited* freezer profile storage enabling the operator to select optimum processing conditions
*SD Card has 8GB storage, enough for 6 million profiles or 80,000 Kryofiles.
The New MR7 Controller
|Chamber Volume||1.7 or 3.3 Litres|
|Temperature Range||+40°C to -180°C|
|Heating Rates||0.01°C to 10°C /min|
|Cooling Rates||-0.01°C to -50°C /min|
|System Controller||Planer MR7 Controller|
- Copes with temporary power/system outs
- Time and date stamping
- Programme preview before run
- Independent data storage and run
- Freezes samples in vials, and straws
- Horizontal or vertical freezing
- Controlled warming ramps
- Validation processes assisted with recording
Please find Kryo 360 Specification Sheet for the full list of Technical Specifications.
The Kryo 360 is used for pre-freezing specimens before liquid nitrogen storage in applications such as:
- In Vitro Fertilisation - Human and Animal
- Assisted Reproduction
- Ovarian Tissue Freezing
- Embryo, Sperm and Oocyte Freezing
- Tissue Preservation
- Cell Line Freezing
- Veterinary Breeding
- Animal Husbandry
Explore: Zoe Leyland - world's first frozen embryo: BioNews Website
Explore: Whole Ovary Freezing: Oxford Academic Website
Explore: Cryobanking the Genetic Resource: Wildlife Conservation for the Future? William V. Holt, Paul Watson; Taylor and Francis
|GDKRYO360-1.7-115-02||1.7 L Chamber 115V + MR7 Controller|
|GDKRYO360-1.7-230-02||1.7 L Chamber 230V + MR7 Controller|
|GDKRYO360-3.3-115-02||3.3 L Chamber 115V + MR7 Controller|
|GDKRYO360-3.3-230-02||3.3 L Chamber 230V + MR7 Controller|
|GDKRYO360-1.7-M-230-02||1.7 L Chamber 230V + MR7 Controller - Medical Device|
|GDKRYO360-3.3-M-230-02||3.3 L Chamber 230V + MR7 Controller - Medical Device|