The 6th Congress of the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction
8th-10th April 2016
Aspire 2016 will take place in the Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center in Jakarta. The Congress is aimed at clinicians, researchers, academics, nurses, and other allied health professionals with interest in reproductive medicine and fertility from Asia Pacific and the rest of the world.
This year’s scientific programme includes an interesting mix of thought-provoking presentations
- Selecting the best embryo: Morphokinetic assessment, time-lapse imaging
- Ovarian tissue cryopreservation
- Immature testicular engineering in vivo for prepubertal fertility preservation
- Testicular sperm aspiration and tissue freezing
Ju Tae Seo
- Update of vitrification including collapsing of embryo
Hyunjung Jade Lim
- Slow freezing versus vitrification + social egg freezing
Shee Uan Chen
The Planer team will be exhibiting at Aspire. If you are attending the conference, please do drop by our stand to find out more about our range of programmable freezers, benchtop incubators and laboratory monitoring equipment.