Following the recent acquisition by Hamilton Thorne Ltd, of Sydney-based Tek-Event PTE Ltd, we are pleased to announce that the Cell-Tek range of microscope chambers are now available for Planer distributors to market and sell to their customers.
Optimum environment for assessing and handling oocytes and embryos
The Cell-Tek Microscope chambers are designed to provide the optimum environment when assessing and handling oocytes and embryos.
Countless studies have shown that embryo development is compromised by the required temperature and optimum pH of culture media not being maintained. This is of utmost importance from the time of egg collection through to blastocyst stage and final embryo transfer. The Cell-Tek 3000 Microscope Chambers are a milestone in regard to the multiple tasks of egg pick-up, transfer, and assessment in the same chamber.
Good laboratory practice
Cell-Tek chambers are an essential part of good laboratory practice when visually examining, manipulating, transferring or assessing oocytes and embryos for in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) by providing:-
- Stable temperature control throughout the chamber including all internal components
- Controlled CO2 enriched environment maintaining optimum PH of tissue media
- VOC removal from circulated air by unique UV photocatalytic module
- HEPA & Carbon filtered airflow providing a clean room environment
- Humidification control to 70% RH
- Purpose-built microscopes configured to give ergonomic observation
- Programmable instrument height adjustment to quickly suit multiple operators
- Single fold down touch screen control of all parameters and performance
The microscope chambers help minimise the time oocytes and embryos are outside of optimal conditions which can hinder their development.
Find out more
For further details about the three different models of Cell-Tek range of microscope chambers:-
Cell-Tek 3000 IV microscope chamber for inverted microscopes
Cell-Tek 3000 AS – Dual Microscope Chamber